This presence or absence detector with one channel (360°, 10 A) is suitable for flush mounting in ceilings and is used to switch indoor lighting on and off. The detector has a circular detection area with a diameter of up to 24 m that can be adjusted using the cover mask. The device with integrated light sensor can be set up as a presence or as an absence detector. When used as a presence detector, the lighting automatically switches on and off (as soon as the switch-off delay has elapsed). When used as an absence detector, the lighting must always be manually switched on first using an NO push button, after which it will be automatically switched off (as soon as the switch-off delay has elapsed). The device is also equipped with the ‘eco off’ function, which allows the user to switch the lighting off using a connected NO push button without having to wait for the switch-off delay. If the lighting is not switched off manually, it will be switched off automatically once the switch-off delay has elapsed. The device has an IP54 protection degree, a potential-free contact and conforms to the European EN 0669-2-1 standard for EMC and safety. The set-up can be performed manually on the device itself or via a remote control. The product can be used as a stand-alone unit or in combination with a maximum of ten slaves.
Finishing colour: white.
Presence or absence detector, 10 A (230 V), 24 m, PIR 360° (230 V), master, one channel, for flush-mounting. (white). This detector with one channel for switching indoor lighting on and off is suitable for flush mounting in ceilings in small offices, large multi-use rooms (such as dressing rooms) and large warehouses. The detector is equipped with an integrated light sensor which switches off the lighting as soon as sufficient daylight is measured in the room. The detection area of the detector can be increased by connecting a maximum of ten slaves to the master. The flush-mounting detector can be used in combination with a flush-mounting box with spring terminals. The detector can be used with the factory settings, or the settings can be manually adjusted on the device. The detection area can be divided by means of an adjustable cover mask. Factory settings:
- sensitivity of the motion sensor: high
- application: presence detector, daylight-dependent, automatic on/off via PIR (as soon as the switch-off delay has elapsed)
- push button application: in the mode: ‘eco off’, the lighting can be switched off manually using an NO push button without having to wait for the switch-off delay. The lighting can also be switched on manually if the sensor has not yet registered any movement (such as a button outside the area). The lighting is only switched on if the amount of daylight available in the room is insufficient. Pressing and holding the push button switches the lighting on or off for two hours, irrespective of the detected movement and the registered light level. After that time, the detector resumes its normal operation.
- switch-off delay: 10 min
- light sensitivity: 200 lux
- function: the detector activates the lighting automatically if the motion sensor detects movement in the area and the light level is below the selected lux value. If the detector no longer detects any movement in the detection area, the lighting is automatically switched off after the switch-off delay, unless the user decides to manually switch off the lighting sooner.
The detector has two potentiometers and six DIP switches for manually adjusting the settings:
- potentiometer 1: setting the light sensitivity (20 lux up to light-independent)
- potentiometer 2: setting the switch-off delay (2 up to 60 minutes)
- the four DIP switches enable the selection of various functionalities: presence or absence detection, detection sensitivity, ‘eco off’ function, daylight-dependent or daylight-independent push button.
- using the two DIP switches, the sensitivity of the motion sensor can be increased or decreased. Setting via the remote control: The user can use the remote control to set up the detector entirely according to his requirements.
- Input voltage: 230 V DC ± 10 %, 50 - 60 Hz
- Number of channels: 1 channel
- Response value luminosity: 20 - 1000 lux
- Hysteresis on light sensitivity: + 10 %
- Switch-off delay: 120 - 3600 s
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Detection range (PIR): circle, up to 24 m in diameter from a height of 3.4 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 - 50 °C
- Mounting: flush-mounting
- Mounting Height: 2 - 3.5 m
- Relay contact 1: NO. (max. 10 A), light- and motion-sensitive
- Maximum load incandescent and halogen lamps (cosφ=1): 2300
- Maximum load low voltage halogen lamps: 1200 VA
- Maximum load economy lamps (CFLi): 350 W
- Maximum load LED lamps 230 V: 350 W
- Maximum capacitive load: 140 µF
- Maximum switching current: 165 A/20 ms – 800 A/200 µs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 100 x 83.4 mm
- Dimensions visible (HxWxD): 100 x 100 x 83.4 mm
- Protection degree: IP54
- Protection class: Class I device
- Marking: CE