Central plate for time switch. This time switch allows you to set a time period of 15 minutes during which, for example, the light remains on. Finishing colour: Bakelite® piano black coated.
Finishing set for timer, tunable to 15 mins., Bakelite® piano black coated. The central plate (slot 1 x 5 mm) is screwed onto the time switch. The setting key is mounted over the control axis of the mechanism. The central plate is equipped with an indelibly imprinted time scale in minutes with the intervals 0, 3, 6, 9, 12 and 15.
This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the flush-surround plate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the flush surround plate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (flush surround plate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate. To dismount simply unscrew the central plate from the central plate.
- Protection degree: The combination of a switch, a central plate and a flush surround plate has a protection degree of IP41.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: Bakelite®-look piano black coated (approximately RAL9005). Bakelite® is a registered trademark of Hexion GmbH.
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)