Central plate with 2 keys for electronic roller blind control via push button. The first key has a ""raise"" function with stop. With the second key, you can lower the roller blinds or sun awnings with a stop function. Finishing colour: greige.
Finishing set for double roller blind push button for electronic control. The two keys and the intermediate plate (board) form one unit. On the left key, an arrow pointing upwards is indicated at the bottom, on the right key, an arrow pointing downward is indicated at the bottom. ‘Stop’ is indicated at the bottom of the two keys.
This central plate is surrounded with a flat edge that is equipped at all 4 corners with a rectangular opening, each containing a multi-positional snap hook. The construction of the central plate ensures that the flush-surround plate can always be attached flat to the wall, even in cases of untidy plasterwork. This works in two directions: If the flush-mounting box sticks out of the plasterwork, the multi-positional snap hooks can compensate for a 1 to 1.2 mm margin; if the flush-mounting box is sunk too deeply in the plasterwork, the snap hooks can compensate for up to a 1.8 mm margin. The flat edge around the central plate also has 4 round openings that ensure the correct positioning of the flush surround plate in relation to the central plate. After mounting all components (flush surround plate, finishing set and switch), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge of the central plate. For dismounting the central plate, the flat edge is equipped with two notches indicated by a screwdriver symbol. The central plate can easily be dismounted using a slotted screwdriver.
- Number of control buttons: 2 control buttons
- Protection degree: The combination of a switch, a central plate and a flush surround plate has a protection degree of IP41.
- Material central plate: The central plate is enamelled and made of rigid PC and ASA.
- Colour: greige (coloured in mass, approximately NCS S5005-Y50R).
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact-resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650°C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat edge: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)
Dimensions of visible area of finishing: 45 x 45 mm (HxW)