33.23USD$ 33.23 (€ 28.08)
33.23USD$ 33.23 excl. VAT (€ 28.08)
Shipping cost to United States of America: $ 55.62.
For orders over $ 591.65: FREE delivery.
This product is part of our sales. Don’t miss this discount!
Offer valid from 1 through 31 August 2020.
Installing the Absinthe Bloc wall lights is not difficult if you are a little bit handy.
Follow the steps below to install the Absinthe Bloc wall fixtures. There are also some pictures below to illustrate the installation process. Note that this is an example set up.
1-2) Loosen the screws of the fitting holder.
3) Once you have removed the screws, you take the mounting bracket off of the fixture.
4) Mark the points where the holes should be to fasten the Absinthe Bloc.
5) Drill holes for fastening the mounting bracket of the Bloc wall lamp.
6) Fasten the mounting bracket onto the two holes with the necessary screws and plugs.
7) Reattach the Bloc fixture to the mounting bracket.
8) Screw the bolts tight on the fitting holder.
9) Insert a G9 bulb into the Absinthe Bloc.
The content of this Website, including trademarks, patents, copyrights, database rights, drawings and models, images, company- and product-names and/or other (intellectual property rights), are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to dmlights or any rightful third. You shall not use and/or change any of the protected content as described in the present article, including any copying, lending, reproducing, any use of dmlights’ database content or any use in whatever way, without prior written authorization by dmlights. Any infringement shall be prosecuted under applicable laws.